Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima Forums > Entertainment > Forum Games & Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 12, 2017   #1591
Millhi's slave
is busy and stressed :(

Down

Points: 14,475, Level: 78 Points: 14,475, Level: 78 Points: 14,475, Level: 78
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
TypicalGC7 is a name known to all TypicalGC7 is a name known to all TypicalGC7 is a name known to all TypicalGC7 is a name known to all TypicalGC7 is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to TypicalGC7

\_(ツ)_/ .
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Credits to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]for the set!
TypicalGC7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2017   #1592
Imperial Knight
is ...

Meh

Points: 8,340, Level: 61 Points: 8,340, Level: 61 Points: 8,340, Level: 61
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
rentinator has a spectacular aura about rentinator has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcblarg View Post
I was hoping the reds and greens would go their own way to make things a bit more chaotic
If they did i still think green would have won unless red and orange stopped attacking blue
rentinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2017   #1593
Master Soldier
is happy about the Neptune x
Noire set Deadline made.

Happy

Points: 50,114, Level: 100 Points: 50,114, Level: 100 Points: 50,114, Level: 100
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
Thanked 1,371 Times in 1,103 Posts
Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of Mcblarg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentinator View Post
If they did i still think green would have won unless red and orange stopped attacking blue
Perhaps. Or maybe Marika would have.
Old April 12, 2017   #1594
Knight
is Dreaming of one day making his
own anime story nya

Friendly

Points: 6,754, Level: 54 Points: 6,754, Level: 54 Points: 6,754, Level: 54
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
ArmyJuanNya is a jewel in the rough ArmyJuanNya is a jewel in the rough ArmyJuanNya is a jewel in the rough

Well blarg it was a great game and one of my favorites by far and it really stressed me out and i usually don't get this stressed during these games nya!!

Just wanted to thank my team for being great teammates! couldn't of done it without yall

Ezaki-Sama for being a great seer and finding out enemy's colors except for when you seered me even though i told you i was blue and had fun with you in the mine adventure! and also sorry for letting you die. :(

Godless - Even though you didn't have discord you were a great teammate who didn't even think of betraying us even though you could of without telling us by using all your ring uses to turn evil! but you didn't and protected the ring with your life, even agreeing to let us kill you when you were low hp to keep the ring! and I must apologies for not communicating with you earlier im really sorry about that.

Rentinator - It was great discussing strategy with you and you did great for your first game and surviving to boot.

Deadline - umm cant really say anything but you were great early on in the game but later on you just got too busy and couldn't send orders fast enough til you stopped showing up at all, leaving me to protect everyone alone while you had our double protect heals and revives we needed while we were being nuked by orange and red.

Displayer - Man you were a lifesaver for us I got to thank you for helping us out if it wasn't for you more of blue would of prolly died without you. Plus with deadline not sending orders you really saved us with the protects.
again I Thank You Nya!

Green team - Will just say thanks for the herb you guys gave to godless and the reflect we asked for that one phase.

Overall It was fun and To my Team Im sorry for the mistakes i made as a guardian and letting a lot of us die but with just 2 protects it was hard for me to protect 7 players by myself and Also thank you for trusting displayer when i asked to work with him nya

Thank you for being great teamates and blarg for making a great game nya!

Last edited by ArmyJuanNya; April 12, 2017 at 06:28 PM.
ArmyJuanNya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArmyJuanNya For This Useful Post:
Godless (April 12, 2017), Mcblarg (April 12, 2017)
Old April 12, 2017   #1595
Visionary
is Never trust an atom, they make
up everything.

Amused

Points: 172,906, Level: 100 Points: 172,906, Level: 100 Points: 172,906, Level: 100
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Thanked 8,518 Times in 5,980 Posts
Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome Godless is just fucking awesome

You were a good leader Army. Even though i didn't trust dis i trusted that all you wanted to do was look out for the team so we could win this and we did. :)
The Following User Says Thank You to Godless For This Useful Post:
ArmyJuanNya (April 12, 2017)
Old April 12, 2017   #1596
dtk
Sage
is freeeeeee \o/

Angry

Thanked 1,794 Times in 16,781,313 Posts
dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome dtk is just fucking awesome

great game

shout out to aster for his leading of the traitor team \o/

dtk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dtk For This Useful Post:
Mcblarg (April 13, 2017)