Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima Forums > Main Category > Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #19841
Forum Moderator
is happy.

Happy

Points: 252,939, Level: 100 Points: 252,939, Level: 100 Points: 252,939, Level: 100
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,255 Posts
Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome
Send a message via Skype™ to Ovyda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsamantha98 View Post
Your girlfriend hates anime forums?

Huh.
Simply doesn't like posting pictures of herself in places like this. Her words "I don't know what kind of creeps will be looking at me. I don't want them to look at me" in a way I can understand. Some people on the internet are definitely creeps (not saying we are lol)

Made by Hlev

Ovyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #19842
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Points: 188,975, Level: 100 Points: 188,975, Level: 100 Points: 188,975, Level: 100
Activity: 61% Activity: 61% Activity: 61%
Thanked 6,533 Times in 5,327 Posts
Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome

It looks beautiful. Suddenly I feel like I need a vacation :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsamantha98 View Post
Your girlfriend hates anime forums?

Huh.
Or he doesn't have a GF and is trying to trick us all :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovyda View Post
Simply doesn't like posting pictures of herself in places like this. Her words "I don't know what kind of creeps will be looking at me. I don't want them to look at me" in a way I can understand. Some people on the internet are definitely creeps (not saying we are lol)
People here are creeps though. You notice the hornyness whenever a girl posts a pic :D
Not like it makes much of a difference, since your pic can get shared across the whole internet no matter where you post it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mladen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #19843
Forum Moderator
is happy.

Happy

Points: 252,939, Level: 100 Points: 252,939, Level: 100 Points: 252,939, Level: 100
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,255 Posts
Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome Ovyda is just fucking awesome
Send a message via Skype™ to Ovyda

That's the difference, just because you don't actually mind people seeing it doesn't mean you want and should share with people that you don't know. I mean if anyone really wanted to see they would go on my Facebook account and see everything cuz I have it set public to everyone. So it's not like we are hiding something, but you don't just go and share to randoms and I don't need to show off "oh look at me I got a gf" cuz that's just dumb lol

Made by Hlev

Ovyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #19844
Paladin
is in pain.....

Down

Points: 31,140, Level: 100 Points: 31,140, Level: 100 Points: 31,140, Level: 100
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,030 Posts
Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of Starsamantha98 has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to Starsamantha98

Dyed my hair. And chose to wear my better glasses for once

People say I look like some librarian when I tie my hair up........

~Profile Picture done by the amazing and talented Gildarts~
Starsamantha98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starsamantha98 For This Useful Post:
Asterixyz (2 Weeks Ago), Bibble (2 Weeks Ago), hotaru251 (2 Weeks Ago), Veiyla_theChainedCloud (2 Weeks Ago)