Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima Forums > Anime & Manga > General Anime Discussion > Seasonal Anime Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #41
Master Paladin
is recklessly recondite

Bemused
Tetris Champion

Points: 10,245, Level: 67 Points: 10,245, Level: 67 Points: 10,245, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold

You can see much further at night, but the information content is kind of low. (Stars, galaxies, etc.)

I'm not sure why people are freaking out at not needing to sleep. Sure, normal people prevented from sleeping would go crazy & die, but it's reasonable to assume the anisotropic can modify people to eliminate that problem.

And having 50% more time to do stuff is very appealing, I'd love to have that time to read. (Or whatever.) I certainly don't see any correlation to becoming robots; there are already people who only need to sleep 30 minutes or an hour a night, right now; they are pretty rare, but they do exist. No one forces them to work during their extra awake time, though I can imagine some people trying to do that if it was more widespread. Or people doing it voluntarily, to make more money (an extra job).

But ugh, if children don't need to sleep... that could be a problem. :\

Without nap time, the world could be doomed.
eccentrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #42
Inheritor
is huehueheuehuehuehuehueueeeuheu
ehehuueeuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Thanked 11,254 Times in 6,563 Posts
Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men
Send a message via Skype™ to Xapper

Have you never wanted to sleep just to end the day? Happens a little too often for me XD

I hate sleeping, too, but suddenly having this much time in my life would be scary. I'd be surprised if zaShumina would be able to stop people from going crazy. At least they won't consent to it...

Xapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #43
Master Paladin
is recklessly recondite

Bemused
Tetris Champion

eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold

When I'm very tired, then sleep usually appeals. But if I wasn't tired, then sinking into a good book would pull me from my cares just as well, a technique I've used nearly my entire life.

If it wasn't for how awful I'd feel the next day, I'd spend the whole night reading, and even then, I still do it occasionally. On a lesser scale, I do it nearly every night. Maybe it's a little like the hangover people get after drinking too much...

I've often wished I could slow down the rate of time passing in the rest of the world, just so I would have more time to read, so believe me, not having to sleep would be a very welcome change to me. Especially if it allowed me to be fully alert all the time. Making me a little more squirrelly is an acceptable exchange.

I'd bet a lot of people would gladly make the change, probably not the majority, at least not at first.
Old 1 Week Ago   #44
Inheritor
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100
Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men

I wish I had something that I could just enjoy for a long time...

I guess we are being a little too presumptive when it comes to the anime... We don't know the rules of losing the need to sleep... It seems like your brain is stuck in a shell or something?

Old 4 Days Ago   #45
Master Paladin
is recklessly recondite

Bemused
Tetris Champion

This is supposed to be a recap episode this week.
Old 4 Days Ago   #46
Inheritor
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Great... Just when I thought this week couldn't be worse :<