Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima Forums > Anime & Manga > General Anime Discussion > Seasonal Anime Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Days Ago   #171
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Points: 188,796, Level: 100 Points: 188,796, Level: 100 Points: 188,796, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
Thanked 6,525 Times in 5,319 Posts
Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome

I preferred her metal song over the rap one :P

But Lucifer was better, cause vocaloid.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mladen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #172
Arbiter
is Gambling like crazy <3

Godly

Points: 61,727, Level: 100 Points: 61,727, Level: 100 Points: 61,727, Level: 100
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%
Thanked 1,316 Times in 1,058 Posts
Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of Anru has much to be proud of

Nah I liked Astro's voice more hope to see more of her in the future she really is the best character so far.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Anru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #173
Adept Paladin
is in exams period D:

Tired

Points: 11,051, Level: 69 Points: 11,051, Level: 69 Points: 11,051, Level: 69
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draigg

I hated Lucifer's songs. I mean, does she look like someone who would sing like that? I was expecting a deeper voice, something kind of sexy, not vocaloid... Astaroth's songs were more fun imo.

And when they showed up at Astaroth's place, well, just before that, they showed Levy's, Lucifer's and Maria's butts and Lucifer looked like she had no butt. After that I couldn't swallow it and believe that she had a nice butt when she was shown in bikinis and stuff. Levy's butt was kind of nice :) Oh, and the music video for Astaroth song was really good and well, boobs.
Old 3 Days Ago   #174
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Points: 188,796, Level: 100 Points: 188,796, Level: 100 Points: 188,796, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
Thanked 6,525 Times in 5,319 Posts
Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome

Metal song was more Lucifer song to me. I didn't think it suited her either, but I like vocaloid voices, even though it made no sense for human to have that voice, but whatever :P

This episode was trash anyway. These battles are trash anyway. Bring back the mindless fanservice!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mladen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #175
Adept Paladin
is in exams period D:

Tired

Points: 11,051, Level: 69 Points: 11,051, Level: 69 Points: 11,051, Level: 69
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all Draigg is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Draigg

Fan service is all it has anyways, so that's what they should do. She still needs to defeat Sloth, Wrath and Vanity (maybe I'm missing someone?) so hopefully the fights will end in 3 episodes and then they will bring forth the ecchi.