Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima Forums > Anime & Manga > General Anime Discussion > Seasonal Anime Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Days Ago   #121
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Points: 188,796, Level: 100 Points: 188,796, Level: 100 Points: 188,796, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
Thanked 6,525 Times in 5,319 Posts
Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome

Doesn't Denki mean electricity? So yea, probably :P

I still haven't gotten around to watching the movie. The business and laziness combined...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mladen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #122
Inheritor
is huehueheuehuehuehuehueueeeuheu
ehehuueeuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Thanked 11,254 Times in 6,563 Posts
Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men
Send a message via Skype™ to Xapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light888 View Post
That's news to me. It'll be kinda surprising if it isn't cuz then what was the point of it? Unless they portray some important parts of it in a different manner in the anime.
Quote:
Yep, it did. I wonder if they'll include elements of the story of the movie in the anime or not.
Then why did you say this?

Xapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #123
Guardian
is restarting

Meh

Points: 66,839, Level: 100 Points: 66,839, Level: 100 Points: 66,839, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%
Thanked 3,626 Times in 3,147 Posts
Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome

What about it? :D I meant what I said. I don't know if the movie will be a part of the anime and if what you heard is true, then I don't get what the point of the movie was. The movie takes place after the current events of the anime so I'll be surprised if it's completely ignored. That wouldn't make sense though cuz the movie had a couple or so important moments so either they'll (at least) follow parts of the movie or portray those moments of the movie differently.
Old 4 Days Ago   #124
Elite Paladin
is "All hail King Neptune
and his water-breathers"

Cool

Points: 12,623, Level: 73 Points: 12,623, Level: 73 Points: 12,623, Level: 73
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
Sarvida is a glorious beacon of light Sarvida is a glorious beacon of light Sarvida is a glorious beacon of light Sarvida is a glorious beacon of light Sarvida is a glorious beacon of light Sarvida is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Sarvida

Maybe they'll do it similarly to the last 2 dragon ball movies and dragon ball super tv series, where they adapted those movies in to the tv show with a couple of changes (small story stuff and extra characters).
Old 4 Days Ago   #125
Inheritor
is huehueheuehuehuehuehueueeeuheu
ehehuueeuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100 Points: 40,364, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Thanked 11,254 Times in 6,563 Posts
Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men
Send a message via Skype™ to Xapper

Quote:
What about it? :D I meant what I said. I don't know if the movie will be a part of the anime and if what you heard is true, then I don't get what the point of the movie was. The movie takes place after the current events of the anime so I'll be surprised if it's completely ignored. That wouldn't make sense though cuz the movie had a couple or so important moments so either they'll (at least) follow parts of the movie or portray those moments of the movie differently.
Nono, I meant that that's what I got an impression of after reading your comment. Before, I had thought that the movie was just like an introduction to Boruto as a character or something.

Xapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago   #126
Master Knight
is AU's resident SJW

Secret

Points: 22,414, Level: 93 Points: 22,414, Level: 93 Points: 22,414, Level: 93
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
NthDegree is a glorious beacon of light NthDegree is a glorious beacon of light NthDegree is a glorious beacon of light NthDegree is a glorious beacon of light NthDegree is a glorious beacon of light NthDegree is a glorious beacon of light

Dropping in to say that I always hated Naruto after trying out both the manga and the anime, but I somehow am enjoying Boruto now. I guess the main difference is here is that the cast doesn't annoy me. At the beginning of Naruto I always felt like Naruto - Sasuke feud was just petty and it seemed like Sakura only cared about her crush, so I found none of them likable. Boruto cast is doing a much better job at that so far.

Btw, I agree with Skizzit that Chocho is the best~ Though I wish they did less of the "fat kid likes to eat" -trope with her.

But yeah, I actually have pretty positive impressions on this show :D