Watch Anime Online

Watch Streaming Anime Online Free - English Subbed & Dubbed Episodes

Go Back   AnimeUltima Forums > Anime & Manga > General Anime Discussion > Seasonal Anime Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 25, 2017   #131
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Points: 188,833, Level: 100 Points: 188,833, Level: 100 Points: 188,833, Level: 100
Activity: 66% Activity: 66% Activity: 66%
Thanked 6,526 Times in 5,320 Posts
Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome

Well, I wont be watching that one. Fool me once, shame on you...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mladen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2017   #132
Elite Paladin
is one of a kind

Points: 14,453, Level: 78 Points: 14,453, Level: 78 Points: 14,453, Level: 78
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
DragonSoul has a spectacular aura about DragonSoul has a spectacular aura about

Damn, here I was hoping this anime could make Mladen appreciate the harem greatness again. Didn't exactly go as planned. Well, there's always next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen View Post
The song that Neko sang was actually one of the first Japanese songs I ever listened to. The memories :P

I agree about Aki. Never liked her even for a bit. One too many tsundere heroines on my shit pile at this point.
Though I didn't really care about any of the characters. This series turned out very disappointing and same as any other school romance ever with same boring cast of characters. As soon as I noticed that the revenge plot turned into basic romcom plot, I just waited for it to end.
Haha, I knew you would hate Aki xD well, anyone could have guessed that, even though she's so adorable
About the revenge plot thing, a lot of people would agree with you. To see his revenge succeed, I would like that too. But it doesn't really bother me that much since I have always enjoyed watching romcoms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccentrich View Post
Supposedly the second season is already scheduled, for April of next year according to one source.
That's what I thought. They're going to france next, that's how it is in the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen View Post
Well, I wont be watching that one. Fool me once, shame on you...
You've come too far to give up now... There's no turning back at this point.
DragonSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2017   #133
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Points: 188,833, Level: 100 Points: 188,833, Level: 100 Points: 188,833, Level: 100
Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome Mladen is just fucking awesome

It would take a miracle to make me like a harem. Maybe another School Days :D

And I'm not giving up. I just don't tend to give 2nd season a chance when the 1st one was that much of a disappointment. I already know that he wont get his revenge, and I feel foolish for even believing he would in the beginning! I saw enough harems to know better :P

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ~~~~ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Old March 25, 2017   #134
Guardian
is restarting

Meh

Points: 66,846, Level: 100 Points: 66,846, Level: 100 Points: 66,846, Level: 100
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
Thanked 3,627 Times in 3,148 Posts
Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome Light888 is just fucking awesome

And it's over.

Yeah that fatass turned out to be an irrelevant wheel in the end lol. I think he could have made the story more interesting though had he been used properly. He even left Adagaki with Masamume in the end which totally made sense from his perspective The kiss scene felt a bit forced to me. Felt like it was shoe-horned in there to get the ending they wanted or what they thought the audience wanted. Masamune seemed a little too comfortable asking for a kiss all of sudden when he usually stammers and suffers a nervous breakdown. The best part was when he was about to sing, he readied himself with the thought: "Hear the cries of my soul!!" and damn sure they did aHahaha.

I expected this to be just another clichéd rom-com anime and it turns out it was, but I don't regret watching it cuz I knew exactly what I was getting into. The only reason why I started watching this show is so I could have some entertainment on my busy Fridays and I did get it at times. I'd even say this was a little better than I expected it to be. There are rom-coms far worse than this. I never took this show seriously from the start unlike some of the people who wrote some of the reviews I've read on mal lmao. That feeling strengthened too once I watched the first couple of eps. I did criticize it at times but ultimately looking back, I looked forward to watching Konosuba and this when I get back from work on Fridays.

So judging this on personal enjoyment, I'll give it a 7.

Last edited by Light888; March 25, 2017 at 04:10 AM.
Light888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2017   #135
Inheritor
is huehueheuehuehuehuehueueeeuheu
ehehuueeuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Points: 40,715, Level: 100 Points: 40,715, Level: 100 Points: 40,715, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Thanked 11,378 Times in 6,601 Posts
Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men
Send a message via Skype™ to Xapper

Wait... Was this a harem?
1 girl gave up.
1 girl got turned down.
1 girl is the master.
1 girl is interested.

Xapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2017   #136
Founder
VIP
is The Bara King

Innocent

Isn't that how every harem is? One girl at most is interested, while others are just there fanservicing and being bitches.

Old March 25, 2017   #137
Inheritor
is huehueheuehuehuehuehueueeeuheu
ehehuueeuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu
heuuheuheeuheuheuehe

Meh

Points: 40,715, Level: 100 Points: 40,715, Level: 100 Points: 40,715, Level: 100
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
Thanked 11,378 Times in 6,601 Posts
Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men Xapper is a god amongst men
Send a message via Skype™ to Xapper

Yeah, but there isn't anyone who is really interested in Masamune...
Also, honestly, I don't remember any fanservice...

Xapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 25, 2017   #138
Master Paladin
is recklessly recondite

Bemused
Tetris Champion

Points: 10,259, Level: 67 Points: 10,259, Level: 67 Points: 10,259, Level: 67
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%
eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold eccentrich is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xapper View Post
Also, honestly, I don't remember any fanservice...
Just wait until they go to France.

Then all you'll see is underpants.
eccentrich is offline   Reply With Quote